The kick-off meeting of the INHERIT project’s working group which will carry out the activity A4.3 "Testing pilot for the integration of INHERITURA areas in ICZM & MSP" was held in Fažana (Istria County) on December 3rd 2019. This testing activity will result in zonation of Mali Brijun Island which is part of Brijuni National Park.
The working group consists of five key stakeholders (with 17 people in total):
- Institute for Agriculture and Tourism (4 members)
- Brijuni National Park (10 members)
- Fažana Tourist Board (1 members)
- Pula Tourist Board (1 members)
- Administrative Department for Sustainable Development - Istria County (1 member)
The main topics during the meeting were: consideration of the role of individual stakeholders in the working group, identification of the current situation on Brijuni, identification of potential directions for the development of small Brijuni in terms of tourism activities that support the sustainable development of tourism.